Thursday, September 2, 2010

The work begins


It is starting to get mighty cold up here when that great ball of fire in the sky travels below the horizon.... And it is only the beginning of September. December is still three months away. To combat this evil we call winter, I have begun to insulate my camper trailer. With any luck it will be livable when the time comes where I can strap on the snow shoes. I should be able to bring it up to an R10 value. R value is the ratio of temperature difference between the inside of the insulator and the outside insulator. With a little space heater tucked beside my bed I should do just dandy. Also my trusty side kick will be beside me during the winter and I'm sure his fur will keep me a little extra warm, even if it is just psychological.

No comments:

Post a Comment