Saturday, August 28, 2010

Prince Albert

Well, so far everything rules about my new home. I have been neglecting posting about it though as I have been busy settling in to my surroundings. Hopefully next week I will get around to building a nice screened porch for my trailer and maybe even get out bird hunting already. I believe the season starts September first but I will have to double check on that. No one is living on my fourteen acres of paradise except for me right now which is mind blowing. The family that normally lives there is renovating the house and so they are living in PA for the time being. Their renovating is also to my advantage as I may have struck a deal to roof the house for an entire years rent. I will take some more pictures this week, especially of my neighbours set up. They have a really amazing log house that is heated entirely by a wood burning boiler in the back yard and have a wonderful garden and chickens running around everywhere. And he even has a meat processing shed so I have somewhere to take a deer if I get one. It pays to have nice neighbours.... and to go and meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment