Thursday, September 2, 2010

More upgrades.




So before I moved I spent a solid amount of time going through all my records, deciding which ones were essential and which ones I would leave behind me. My piles of Townes Van Zandt and Johnny Cash were deemed essential while Prince's Purple rain and Shout by Tears for fears unfortunately were not. On the inaugural moving day, I trucked these records out to the camper and low and behold I went and forgot the amp and the turntable. Welp. Last weekend back though I made sure not to neglect this not so minuscule detail and I now have my little haven tucked away across from my kitchen.


I also found myself a little fire pit... And let me tell you, there really is nothing better than a platter of garden vegetables and organic free run bacon cooked over an open flame. By the way... If your a fan of breakfast and good bacon like myself, you have to get on down to Natures Best? I think that is the name. Anyway the little grocery that is just south of Sask. Drive near Cameron Street. You might pay a touch extra but the taste really does not even compare to the crap you pay for at the bigger grocery stores.

If your wondering why there is a picture of a Bear attacking my face. That is because my face got attacked by a bear.... Not actually but this is in the Natural Resources lab along with all the other animals I get to learn about in my course.
Yup... School is pretty tough... Tomorrow I get to ride around on an ATV all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment