Friday, August 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home.


This will potentially be my residence for the next two years. I can't really call it home I suppose, as to me, Regina will always be my home regardless of where I am. But that is not to say that this experience will not bring forth feelings even more enduring than that of home. My trailer is located about 3 km North of the South Saskatchewan river and that is very hard to complain about. It is in the middle of fourteen acres of bush and the provincial forest is only a short bike ride away.

I have purchased a re curve bow so I will get plenty of practice shooting apples off of unwilling heads with all the space I am going to have. Hopefully I will get the chance to do a fair amount of hunting while I am up here. "Here" being just North of St. Louis, which is 20 minutes South of Prince Albert.

School, environmental and resource law enforcement, starts Monday. If you can call it school. I'm pretty sure there are classes where I take ATV training and go camping for weeks on end. hmmm... it's pretty tough being in the first world I will tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment