Friday, January 15, 2010

the end of funemployment.

I have done it! I am one of them. One of the nine to five thirty crowd. having avoided steady day time employment for my entire existence, I have finally broke down and found a way to kill the three most dangerous winter months. From now until mid April I will be sending away parts to the farmers of the world so they can feed the mouths of the hungry. Yup, I will be spending my days driving around a warehouse, the most exciting of professions. While I will enjoy the money, I will miss the freedom of getting up everyday to carry out ridiculous feats, that later could be blogged about. I'm praying to the dark lord that my life does not become as boring as most people I know owing to their whole nine to five unexistence. I will still be able to get out for winter fun i think. There is plenty of snowshoeing, ice fishing and ice skating to be done.

1 comment: