Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cook stove


I stumbled into Western Fireplace this weekend looking for a piece of trim for my chimney, instead I saw my future, a future somehow involving a Heartland Sweetheart. If you did not catch on, the Sweetheart is the name of the cook stove in the picture. This bundle of joy can heat your entire house, cook and warm your food, AND can even be fitted to warm a hot water tank. Now this is one piece of technology I give two feets up to. I thought cook stoves were a thing of the past and had no idea that they are still being manufactured. Needless to say I was stoked. For now I can dream, but one day I will have my Sweetheart and put her to work in my kitchen where she belongs. Just kidding girls, if this was in the house I would not let anyone near my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment