Friday, July 23, 2010

Now thats Fresh!



Sometimes you get a call at nine thirty in the morning-

"Hey dude... I just woke up in a back alley somewhere near your place, can I come over?"

These are the tentative words that will make us glance at the reflection in the mirror. Did I do something wrong? Is my life okay?

Of course you are alright! Everything is just fine. In fact Jason, two hours after this conversation ends I am going to wake you up, ask for your hand in harvesting a chicken and our taste buds are going to take a ride on the gravy train in the Sunday morning sunshine. There is nothing wrong here. All is alright. It's not time to stop drinking, you may have forgotten that there is 100 bottles of wine being processed in my living room.....

NOW THAT IS FRESH CHICKEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment