Friday, July 23, 2010

Getting paid in liquid gold.


Is there a more suitable currency? I think not. I went out to help out at the apiary again this week. After finishing up I asked if I could buy some liquid honey. Instead I was given two gallons of it. I then proceeded to start making a wild berry mead with green tea addition. Not only is this bad boy going to taste like heaven, it is going to be around 18 percent for alcohol, and it is even going to be caffeinated. This could be a dangerous situation, but it is a dangerous situation that I am going to dive head first right into.
In the big barrel is where the mead is being made, the little buckets are what the honey came in, The big glass carboy is holding the Saskatoon wine and the two little carboys have the dandy wine in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment