Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend fun.





Saturday
Ice fishing on the weekend greatly outweighs nursing hangovers in the fun department. I should probably learn something from this but it is likely that I will forget all common sense the next time someone issues the warning of a party. Sans hangover we managed to limit out on walleye in 45 minutes. I could tell you where we went fishing but you would have to supply me with the body bag. The fishing was so hot everytime someone would pull up a fish, their hole was stolen faster than a fifteen year old's virginity during frosh week. It made for a great morning of musical chairs and jousting comments about the lack of fish certain people had caught.

Sunday
Super dog managed to cut all that lumber himself! What a fantastic pooch. If I did not know any better I would say he is the bastard offspring of Lassie herself.

In actuality the dog just ran around licking his balls while I hauled some lumber(I think when I leave this plain in a whirlwind of fire I want to return as a dog).

No comments:

Post a Comment