Friday, October 16, 2009

first post


Hello children and unmarried men and women. This will be my first blogging adventure. Why i decided to join the blogging wave is beyond me. perhaps i feel i have some knowledge to pass onto others....or not. It may either be that, or my insatiable need to satisfy my giant ego by talking about myself as i sit alone on the couch. I like to think that i can better spend my time rather than squandering it on the Internet, but perhaps that is not the case.


So, onto the purpose of this blog. Sometimes i like to think that i was born in the wrong century. My persona and outlook on life is much more suited to say.... being a voyageur, or a one eyed pirate. That being said, this blog is going to document my attempts at bringing back lost traditions. Past times that have been forgotten by most city dwelling folk my age. It is in these practices that i find the most joy in life and it is these adventures that i will share with you.



currently listening to- Deja Vu composed by crosby stills and nash

No comments:

Post a Comment